Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Up and Coming

I actually haven't seen this book yet, but we should have it in a week or two fresh and new from the publishing house...and the topic couldn't be more appropriate for our age. Doesn't it seem to you like we're either expected to hurry up and forgive rather thoughtlessly, almost reactively, or else go to war when someone wrongs us? And yet either approach short-circuits real forgiveness...

Amazingly, the Facebook page for this yet-unpublished book is really active. If you like quotes (I've been collecting them for years), you'll find some really good ones on the Facebook page; when the book is released, I'm sure the quotes will come to life even more!

3 comments:

Toyin O. said...

This sounds like a good book, thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Jones said...

I watched the video. Just a comment since I work with technical things sometimes on my sites...I think the embed code you used needs to be in a wider format. It looks like a good book.

Campbell said...

Nice and Very Informative Post it is… I Like this Post…. Thanks for Sharing this Post with us….


Catholic Audio Books